Our Lawn Care Program
- OrganiCare will treat your soil five times per year with organic, plant-based foods produced from clean, renewable resources.
- Our fertilizers are chock full of friendly bacteria and microorganism that release nutrients into the soil. We break your lawn's dependency on chemicals.
- OrganiCare also uses a blended application approach, combining traditional organic products with liquid fertilizers, which reduces the amount of fertilizer needed and minimizes environmental impact.
- Homeowners can select the Good Sense Lawn Management service with or without Integrated Pest Management.
- The only real pest is the Japanese beetle grub. They eat the roots of the plant in the spring and fall. This is a treat as needed program. Just because you have grubs, does not mean you need to treat to control them. It depends on the population in a square foot of turf. 6-8 per sq. foot you need to treat.
Good Sense Lawn Management Program
Virginia is considered a transition zone for grass. As any suburban homeowner can attest, it's a challenge to grow a beautiful lawn in central Virginia!
OrganiCare's multi-step Good Sense Lawn Management Program is designed around the soil unique to the Richmond area.
The Good Sense Lawn Management Program
is approved by the Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation.
OrganiCare is licensed and certified as a Pesticide Applicator by the Virginia Departmentof Agriculture.